<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Hi Bloggie!!

Sorry. haven't been online much during the weekend. I had a great detective-game on Sunday.

I realized my pet hamster has went out for a tour on Sunday noon. And... he's probably out since Saturday night. 12 hours?

He could be anywhere by now. Hopefully that doesn't include "heaven". There's a hole in our wall that could lead him directly to his doom. The drainage!!!

So I grab everyone alive and search the mega search around the tiny house. But he could be anywhere... underneath bed, in between the cupboard and the wall.. bite thr the thin plywood underneath the furnitures?

After an hour of search on every possible place.. I finally have to give up and leave my house as planned before hand. But I've set traps... of delicious food and drink around a few corners in my house.

Hurray!! By the time I reached home 4 hrs later. The food at one of the location is gone. Which means.. he's alive!!! So left some more food there and we waited......

IThat's a good sign. It means he's alive. Then Taki spotted him behind the refrigerate but he manage to hid underneath the cupboard again. So for the next 1hr. We added some more food at the same spot and waited.... we spotted some movement...

And a sniff... and a nose poking out of a tiny hole under the cupboard.

That's him!!! He's..... opps. I realise I never gave him a name... He's always known as the timid one... who's bullied by his parents and siblings. With the temptation of the food..... We finally caught him!!

Well, I think it's time to change his...name to the "adventurous one" now.

Hammie
Add Glitter to your Photos

Oh.. BTW.. if you wan some bling bling effects for your photos. Click on the above image link. I created the above blings using that website. ^^

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken