Friday, November 23, 2007
Hi bloggie,
Met up with AF-er. Ebil, Q, Kaka and Nuri today to shop at PS.
After my tragic meet up with Q two days ago (21/11) at Vivo which he laughed so.... What? I look like a clown meh? Fortunately, he said my new hairstyle makes me look younger.. (which I'm glad) and nerdy (wth, but i'll forgive u for the sake of the first reason.)
So this time before i meet up with the rest of them, i warned them not to laugh at my new hairstyle.
Kaka reached first. Pass! He's not laughing.. just waving at me...
Q reached.. and that's the stupid laugh again.. >.<" Nuri reached.. a big smile and wow.. she said my hairstyle is not as bad as wat Q mentioned.. Ebil was late. so we went for dinner first When ebil arrived... damn him. First he laughed real loud in the foodcourt while calling my name out, then he walked to the seat infront of me and said, 'Sorry, I think i got the wrong person.' and walked off... Wei!!!!! It's not that funny hor!! Next after dinner.. it's the shopping mission for mr. Q. I still dun understand how can anyone lost all his clothes during house-moving? HAHAHAHA!! My turn to ROFL. Sorry.. no photos to show the clothes he bought. But I bought panties.. with Nuri, it's a promotion... 3 for $16. Haha.. weird things to be blogged. But it's a rather unique design. Which Nuri and I have problems.. NOT TO BUY. So here it is! 
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken