<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, December 22, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

It's time for Christmas soon! In another 3 days, it will be Christmas.

And if you ask me what I want for Christmas. I will be glad to flood you with a long long list. It's good to be greedy at times. Tho there are lot of the usual "world peace" stuff that I want, and nothing beats the "stay healthy" wish. Doesn't hurt to be greedy for once I hope. To be a little bit selfish this year, I wish for a wonderful new job (of course with higher pay) this coming year.

It's been gloomy lately. Probably due to my pms, or my work, or the taiwan trip. Argghh.. well.. I'll enjoy my trip nevertheless. Hopefully I dont bust my budget. Otherwise, I'll be dead meat.
And.. what are you all going to wear on uncle's wedding? LOL.. Feel free to reply to this one. I haven't bought anything new yet, and cny is just one week after his wedding.

So.. due to the low budget, I'll try to see if there's any thing I can get for present for everyone. Target to get some accessories. Bleh.. wonder how much that will cost. Alot of preparation to do.. And work undone. Will try to blog another entry before my trip to Taiwan on 27 Dec.

PS: Saw a news yesterday in Taiwan channel, a China Airline flight from TW to LA's plane door was left unlocked, but thank god the pilot found it and turn back to TW airport. Geez.. I'm taking China Airlines for my taiwan trip... (=.=")

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Enjoy ur trip and take good care of ah ma...

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:24 am  

Comment

1 has spoken