<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, November 04, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Been feeling sick for the past 2 days. I doubt I will recover anytime soon. But well..I got a project on hand which is due the following week. I'm not very optimist about that. My boss will be screaming if I'm on MC. Evil boss!

Anyway, it's Florelle's 1mth birthday, and Jaelyn's belated 1 year birthday today. Congrats!! Hope the gift will come in handy. Especially when I took the effort to go out when I'm sick to buy the gift and to attend ur birthday party.

Okies, I've been pretty addicted to facebook lately. Especially the WarBook and Flurry pets, so probably I'll be taking a slack from the blogging. Hopefully not for too long.

Last but not least, count down to taiwan trip. Another 46 days!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken