Thursday, November 15, 2007
Hi Bloggie,
Been so busy at work lately. Haiz.. Stress up..
Boss has been passing so many things over lately, since his best man, ex. sales mgr has left the company. Projects over projects, and he will always say, "if need to OT, just claim, he will approve." The problem is not with the OT, I will love to stick to the standard working hours without the OT-ing if possible, x2 /hr pay is not a great deal when I'm so lowly paid.
With all the experience sales guys gone, and a larger inexperience sales team in. A new mgr trying to perform himself yet knows little about the system and products. Now some of them have been ignore the standard system. My boss is making it worse by siding them by asking them to pass some of their task over to us saying we should learn about those too. Excuse me. It's good to learn, but that's not what my department is suppose to do.
More amends due to their mistake, which according to my company system, it means more paper work for my department. And alot of question from them since they are new, I cannot complain about these much since I would really love to help, but when I have difficulties clearing my existing workload, it's hard trying to be helpful.
Occasional secretary work for my boss who don't usually comes to Singapore often in the pass, but has been in Singapore almost every week since last month.
So.. Increasing workload, more projects to handle, a boss that expect fast working speed yet assign task on the very last min and changes his mind so frequently, oh and of course "the secretary's work" which becomes my responsibility too, guiding my new colleague who got a problem with English, and helping my mgr who always pass us things incomplete and expect us to complete it for him, and helping the new sales guys.....
This does not really work well if I'm expect to do all at the same time, and I know it's not really the new guys fault if no one can afford any time to train them. With all the experienced staff in their department gone, they need guidance from other department. But my boss has been overloading all the departments lately.
I have leg cramps the previous night and nightmare yesterday night. Geez.. Whatelse next? I'm soo stress up. I probably have to start working on a voodoo with their names pin on it whenever I'm free to relief the stress.
Plus I found out that my mgr's pay is at least 8x of mine, those new sales guys are at least 1.5x - 2x of mine. And now I'm suppose to cover some of their duties, assists my boss while getting this miserable pay. I think the stress doesn't seems justified with it.
Well.. I'll see how things goes for the next few weeks. It's always more relaxing during the Christmas period. So maybe things will be back to normal by then, otherwise I will be changing the job soon.
-Stress Up Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken