Sunday, November 18, 2007
Hi bloggie,
Was suppose to meet up little bear ytd at CP for lunch (KFC~~~) with elder bear. But... 1.5hr before meeting time arrive. I received a call from my colleague.
My boss requested me to go back to work. ARGGHHH.. NuUuuUUUuu..
So.. sadly, i packed up my barangs and rushes to my office. (Of course, making my company pay for the cab fare. Hey, I aren't claiming any OT for that.. so be glad!.) Ended up reaching the office at 11.30pm. (it's saturday by the way) My colleagues are so surprised by my sudden appearance. Well, not all of them know that I'm being called back. (T-T) After 2 hours of clearing.. I miss out my lunch with the bears. 5555~~~ so sad. I so want to eat KFC...
Well, nevermind.. the main event of today is the haircut. I re-arrange the timing with bears to meet them up at tampines at a later timing while I go for a quick lunch. I dun wan my stomach to grumble while having haircut. It's embarrassing.
Thank god.. it ended up as a super big group to the hairstylist place with 3 bears, yijia and her mom and sis. LOL.. from 3 person to 6? OMG! The hairstylist, Pauline was super shock when we arrived. Obviously her appointment is too packed. So, only Yijia, her sis, little bear and me managed to have our haircut.
Geez.. little bear's hair cut is soo cute. *pinch pinch*
I wish mine is as nice.. but i turned out to look... nerdy. (T-T) well.. nvm.. i never tried looking nerdy before. LOL...
After a refreshing.. nerdy haircut. It's time for shopping.. and a nice meal. So we went TM to shop around.. and then.. to pizza hut!!

Geez.. i dun wan to look at this...
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken