<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, November 30, 2007


Hi bloggie,

In less than 30 days, I should be flying off to Taiwan with my granny and sister. With an additional 3 extended day of F&E in Taiwan. I'm not very optimistic about it right now.

I'm facing a situation of lacking of S11 and.. alot of uncertainty.

First.. is cause by.... "winter" clothes

The weather forecast indicate... around 22°C to17°C.
Less off 5°C for the windy days.
I'm expecting 12-17°C on the windy day, which looks kind of alright if you are wearing a sweater. Is that very cold??
(Hint: Try staying in an air-con room of 18°C with your fan on full blast.)

So.. now my grandma already had 3 sweater which she complained 1 is too bright, 1 is too big (and my uncle bought it with her like.. 2 days ago?), the other one (which I haven't saw it yet).. might not be enough for the weather.

Thanks to her group of friends who's been complaining that it's freezing there. So my grandma wants to get more "winter" clothes, and I'm worried about the amount of clothes we have to bring over. Winter clothes are space consuming, and travelling from hotel to hotel in 8 days means.. there will be alot of clothes to pack too.

I wonder if the luggage bag is big enough... and i'm worry about under-dressing also if it's too cold. Nevermind, i'll be getting some heat packs along. It's totally unneccessary for that weather. but just in case.. It's at least easier to carry around than those sweaters.

Secondly,

I'm personally paying for the hotel room for the last 3 days of F&E, which will cost me about $300? (If i can ever get a $100 per room rate, even better if below $100. ) *pray*

Under the free and easy, the meals, transportation and admission tix for any places we intend to go are not cover. I'm assuming $10 per meal = $30 expenses per day. And additional expenses $50 for the last 3 days = $150.

OMG.. what happen if i go shopping?? And worse.. I think we might be going to a street where the local buy chinese new year products. I dun think my grandma can resists that temptation. Maybe i should inform her about that, cause she's not bringing much money along. She said she's not going shopping. hmmm.. but she usually buy alot of chinese new year products..
I think I better exchange more TWD.

Thirdly,

I've been asking my grandma and my sis to wear their shoes (which they are bringing to taiwan) as often as possible now. The last thing I want is a blister which will cause them torture for the rest of the "walking" trip around taiwan. I hope there's not too much walking for my grandma. I can't imagine walking around too much.

So.. I better plan my budget too.
I'm reserving $50 for my favourite novel/comics shopping spree there.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken