<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, October 15, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

I leveled to 42 yesterday in Flyff~!! Hahaha.. I think I'm getting overly obsessed with this game. I hate it when there are leveling to do, and tons of companions ingame. It just makes it harder to quit or to take a break.

Okay! I met up with the Af-ers, Kyo, Dai, Sieggy, Kura, Evil, Kyu and Kaka for Udon at Takashimaya B2 on Sat around 3.30pm. Was 10min late thanks to flyff. LOL.. Anyway, throughout the outing our main topic still circulate around Flyff. *SAD* But well. it's relatively fun, consider that we exchange our reviews on the stats builds, quest, interesting things we came across etc.

I'm not going to end it there, I did something meaningful too. Like.... going to kinokuniya takashimaya and bought psychic buster comic vol 3... and to kinokuniya again at bugis because Kyu gotta collect a pre-order book. I ended up buying two more novels, "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom and one vampire-related novel which I can't remember the title off-hand. (Oh.. it's "twilight" by Stephenie Meyer) Its cover shows a hand holding on to an apple.

The rest of my days comprises of Flyff. Which I think is making this entry absolutely boring. (I'm trying to finish this off asap so i can be home to play flyff. Yes.. I'm in office again and it has pass my knock-off hours. :P)

Fast-forward to my dinner with my granny and uncle D yesterday.

Here's where we went! The Soup Restaurant in AMK hub. Nice traditional food they have there. It's a must eat!!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Sorry.. I finished the dessert. LOL!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken