<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, October 21, 2007


Happy Birthday To Me~~
Happy Birthday To Me~~~
Happy Birthday To MeeEEeee~~~
Happy Birthday To Me!!!!

Wweeeee.... I'm getting older once again!! (T.T)

Oh.. Hi Bloggie,

Just came back from a wedding dinner on my birthday (-.-") pretty boring dinner, and with all the aunties a,b,c,d....... dunno who either kept calling my granny, my mom. Or they kept asking when do i intend to get married.

Hello?!? do i look like i want desperately to get married anytime soon? I love my freedom too much. Okay, this might be a sad thing too, but I'm not letting it spoiling my birthday.

So here's what I baked yesterday.
Cheesecake.. with too much yogurt. LOL
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Tiramisu.. with too much eggs...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Another tiramisu...
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

And tons of greetings from my friends..

And.. My mom bought me a top, my darling little bear bought me a novel. *Hugs and muack the novel*

So.. birthday ending soon. And I'm older again. (T.T)

Well... cheers for the new year again!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken