<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, October 01, 2007


Hi Bloggie!!

Been busily playing Flyff for the past 2 days. LOL.. Amazingly, I managed to smuggle into my friends guild without them knowing who I am. (^-^)V Wahahaha!! Well, I wanted to solo, and their level is so high, so it doesn't make much difference... But I feel bad peeping at their guild chat. Never mind, I'm too busy leveling to read it 80% of the time. Afterall, it took me days to level to 13 half a year ago, and I eventually gave up. Within 2 days yesterday, I leveled to 24! I suppose I would reached 25 if I didn't went out yesterday to Marina.

The reason for me to leave my darling game to Marina Square HK Broadway Bridal Studio is to look at my Uncle's wedding photo. Gosh!! I wouldn't say it's 100% nice. But overall, there's plenty of nice shots which we got to eliminate them out. Botanic Garden... Seaside.. Inside Studio.. But my favourite is the China Wedding Dress where Erica tried to carry Dennis Uncle. Damn, I should use the hp to take down the slide show secretly! WELL... So.. get ready for to reach the wedding venue earlier to flip thr the album.

Do I need to say about the shanghai restaurant we went after the viewing (Hint: it's beside secret recipe in Marina Square) ? Okies.. I hate their services there.. You are entering it with your own risk,
unless you are carrying some Gucci bag or wearing Max Mara dress or Versace shirt or intending to order a table full of dishes which you will have problem finishing.

I would have believe that's part of the Shanghai's style-services
integrated if not for my previous experience in Shanghai. Shanghai topnitch restaurant provide much better services than this. They even hang your coat and pull out the chairs for you!! Okies, maybe we do not appear foreigner enough. I'll try to speak korean-ish English or japanese-ish English next time.

I just realised I do love to complain a lot. Well.. I'm Singaporean! Of course, today's children's day in Singapore. And I shall present to you something local..

A Song Singaporean kids learnt to sing during this day. (Oh.. it's in Malay!)

Semoga Bahagia

Sama-sama maju ke hadapan
Pandai cari pelajaran
Jaga diri dalam kesihatan
Serta sopan-santun dengan kawan-kawan
Dengan hati bersih serta suci
Sama-sama hormat dan berbudi
Jaga tingkah pemuda-pemudi
Adat dan budaya junjung tinggi
Capailah lekas cita-cita pemudi-pemuda
Supaya kita ada harga di mata dunia
Kalau kita lengah serta lupa
Hidup kita sia-sia
Jiwa besar sihat serta segar
Rajin dengan sabar tentu bahagia
Lemah lembut perangai pemudi
Cergas tangkas wataknya pemuda
Suka rela selalu berbakti
Sikap yang pembela dan berjasa
Capailah nama yang mulia pemudi-pemuda
Rajinlah supaya berjaya semoga bahagia


Download it here

-Su is a Singaporean!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken