<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Hi bloggie,

Went to the Xiao Hong Lou at East coast for company dinner. Everything seems to be running fine until 30 minutes before departing my office. (=.=") Boss jumped and scream at me because my CFO failed to draft out a document, and he suppose I would know about it or have the template. Unfortunately, it's a P&C document which I wouldn't possibly come in contact with and my boss aka MD needs it early next morning.

So I'm given a challenging mission of contacting my CFO. You might be thinking how hard is it right now. Let me explain. First, my CFO don't answers calls after work even if it's from office or from my boss directly. Secondly, even if she did, there's only 30% possibility of her completing it overnight (Her schedule after work is super packed too for some reason). Either way, I don't think I can escape the fate of failing the mission. So Good Luck to Me!!

Once at the restaurant, I took the seat furthest away from my boss. LOL.. need to say why? Nevertheless, it's an enjoyable meal. We had some.. squids, some weird shellfish, sea bass, chilli crabs and black pepper crab, mee goreng, mee hoon, a cold dish, mango pudding and mango, which cost $67 each for a table of 10. (-.-") That's a freaking $670 for a dinner. *heartache* Well, it's on company's. Thank god for that!!

And.. guess what, my CFO did called back on my mobile, but her reply to me... "@re y0u 0k@y? H0pe th@t the b0ss didn't 5cre@m @t y0u @nd if b055 @5ked, tell b055 th@t y0u c@n't cont@ct me."

LOL.. 1 is my direct-in-charge, and 1 is my MD.. Who will you choose? Geez. Now I can understand how it feels to be trap in between. So I brace my courage and told my boss the terrible news.. after dinner of course! And.. he called her home number.

My boss eventually failed to contact her yesterday. No idea how will he react when he's back in the office today. (Shhshh.. I'm blogging from office again, but well.. all work's cleared! I'm still a slacking but responsible employee!!) Anyway, he didn't reprimanded me for "failing to contact" her. It's a mission impossible in the first place. I'm already amazed that she called me back, but this is a secret-that-can't-be-tell. My boss is not suppose to know about this. haha..

Lesson to learn: Never mess up with your CFO especially when you are the boss and Do not attempt to do what my CFO did. Not everyone can afford to do that to your boss.

Oh. came across this blog just now. I guess the links and recipe will come in handy
Hakkahouse

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken