<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Adopted from Naru's Friendster bulletin post.

1. Did you just wake up?
That's was some 3hrs ago

2. Whose car were you in last?
I was on bus.. SBS bus.

3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
When my brain turns jelly.

4. What is your msn messenger?
Version 7.0

5. How long is your hair?
Approximately 13"

6. Last thing you drank?
Warm Milo

7. Are you happy right now?
I will be happier if I can be at home playing flyff.

8. What did you say last?
Bye bye.

9. Where is your phone?
On my left, inside a piggy handphone holder.

10. What was the last museum you went to?
Omg. Should be Tea Planation Museum at Mei Jia Wu Tea Culture Village, Hangzhou.. last year.

11. What color are your eyes?
Dark Brown

12. How was your weekend?
LOL.. read my previous entry.

13. Who/what do you hate/dislike currently?
Smokers and Durian

14. What are you listening to?
Radio yes 93.3

15. Are you excited?
No.. I wouldn't be sitting here typing this if I'm excited.

16. What is your favorite store/s?
Comics and Anime store when they are having promotion.

17. What day is it today?
Wednesday, 3 October

18. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Flying.. Trying to level up from 24 to 25. Ended up dying some... amazingly 7 times.

19 . Are you lefthanded?
Nope

20. What's for dinner tonight?
hmmm.. should comprises of 1-2 left-over dishes tonight and maybe 1-2 new dishes.

21. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Some red wine I had at my colleague's daughter's party.

22. When is your birthday?
21 October.

23. How tall are you?
165.. and shrinking..

24. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My colleague asking me to apply leave for him.

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken