<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Here's some information for the trip to Taiwan this December.

Day 2

忠烈祠 Martyr's Shine
http://www.taiwan.com.au/Envtra/Taipei/report37.html

故宫博物院 National Palace Museum
http://www.npm.gov.tw/

北投温泉 (阳明山) Peitou Hot Spring
http://www.planning.taipei.gov.tw/hotspring/catalog-eng.html
http://www.taiwanfun.com/north/taipei/articles/0704/0704hotsprings.htm (Tips for hot springs enjoyment)
(阳明山)
http://www.ymsnp.gov.tw/html/engnew/gallery/gallery.htm

淡水老街 TamSui Old Street
Danshui's local specialties: Ah-ghey (crystal noodles stuffed in fried bean curd, served with a mild hot sauce), fish ball soup, and "iron eggs" (eggs which have been stewed in a mix of herbs and spices until pickled).
http://251.travel-web.com.tw/
http://wikitravel.org/en/Danshui

渔人码头 Fisherman Wharf
http://www.fisherman.com.tw/

士林夜市 Shihlin Night Market
You really don't know know Shi Lin Night Market if you think it only has roadside stands. There are some very famous brand-name stores that sell heavily-discounted, off-season products, including the Esprit store on Wen Lin Road, across from the gas station.

http://www.taiwanfun.com/north/taipei/articles/0201/0201CoverShiLinTW.htm
http://f1.net4p.com/gate/gb/www.gofuntaiwan.net/columnpage/specol/nightmarket.asp

Must Eat List at ShihLin Night Market..
No1. 蚵仔煎 No2. 臭豆腐 No3. 蚵仔面线 No4. 鸡排 No5. 珍珠奶茶 No6. 生炒花枝 No7. 药炖排骨 No8. 芒果冰 No9. 水煎包 No10. 卤味

Day 3

野柳 YehLiu
http://www.ylgeopark.org.tw/
http://202.39.225.132/jsp/Eng/html/travel_tour/journey_content.jsp?journey_id=157

九份 Chiufen
http://www.9sale.org/

火车花莲
http://service.tra.gov.tw/hualien/
http://blog.yam.com/hct1977/article/9395831

阿美族文化村观赏山地歌舞表演 Ami Aboriginal Cultural Village
http://www.e-kin.com.tw/cc/anot/v/v11o1a.htm
http://www.huaxia.com/tw/zbtw/TaiWanShiChuang/ShiXian/HuaLianXian/ShiQuanShiMei/GBK/55624.html


Day 4
花莲 Hualian
http://tour-hualien.hl.gov.tw/
http://www.huaxia.com/tw/zbtw/9.html
http://tour-hualien.hl.gov.tw/en/index.jsp

太鲁阁国家公园 Taroko Gorge
http://www.taroko.gov.tw/
http://tour-hualien.hl.gov.tw/en/case01.jsp?subject=5

大理石工厂
http://www.rsea.gov.tw/111/Factory.htm

苏花公路 (清水断崖)
http://www.am765.com/zt/twxz/200706/t20070630_240646.htm
http://baike.baidu.com/view/1121426.htm

苏澳妈祖庙 Yilan Haoying Temple?
Can't locate, but this is the most famous temple in that location.
http://life.e-land.net.tw/

101购物中心 Taipei 101
http://www.tfc101.com.tw/
http://www.taipei101mall.com.tw/en/Mall/index_mall.asp

五分埔衣街 Wufenpu Garment Wholesale Area
http://www.syda.taipei.gov.tw/cgi-bin/SM_theme?page=438300f5

Map: http://myhome.ethome.com.tw/wufenpu/wufenputraffic.html
至於大尺碼的店家, 您可以到443巷, 443巷9/11弄, 443巷13弄和松山路119巷看看, 如果阿湯哥沒記錯的話, 應該有一, 二十家有賣大尺碼. 印象比較深的是在松山路119巷上的【船場服飾】, 其他的, 只要有賣大尺碼的店家, 大多會在招牌上特別標示, 或者另外豎一個顯眼的招牌. <-- I guess I know where to look for plus sizes now...

五分埔 Online Store :
http://icp.com.tw/
http://www.52148.net/
http://www.pink-tw.com/
http://babyfox.webdiy.com.tw/



Reference:
Shopping Guide
taipeitravel
E-Kin
huaxia
www.taiwan.com.au

夜市大搜查 (Guide to Taiwan Night Market)
http://139.223.131.36/cgi-bin/SM_theme?page=3f3a04b4


LOL... Well, I know I'm a bit crazy over wu feng pu.. But.. who doesn't like cheap and nice fashion? I might be considering buying back to sell it online if it's cheap enough. Sadly, I got a budget to think of. I think i'm going to running low of $$ there. Forgive me if I forgot to buy gifts..

Oh ya.. Notti Bear is back from Hongkong. Hee hee.. with lots of DVDs and Makan~!! Cheerios to the Notti One!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken