<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, September 17, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

I figured that I shouldn't left our this in my entry too. It's Naru's birthday on 10th September, monday. We met out on Saturday to celebrate. Well, I don't think it's much of a celebration. There's no Cake!!! I want cake!!!! Anyway, my sickness disallow me to eat the cake too. So, I should be glad about it.

We met at Yishun to watch Evan Almighty. *Su dance the evan dance* LOL.. Adult puberty... Okies, we have some excess time after getting the ticket, and decided to go over to swenson to had our dinner. Okies.. I don't remember what I ordered. But Swenson should be pretty common for us by now. Just to highlight, It's Taki's treat. I only paid for the movie tix. How Lucky! LOL..

We headed over to the Timezone after that. And... started playing the arcade game.. woo... but the candy machine got us stucked. We refused to give up before getting the prize, so we ended up spending.. $$$$ and got home with the Hello Kitty Magazine holder. Well, I'm contented with it. LOL.. Cos I didn't spend the most, about $30. It's Taki the winner again.

So we rush to the movie shortly. It's nice.. for a laugh! In fact, I think I prefer Evan Almighty than the Rat-a-too-ee I've watch with Kyu last Saturday. (His treat too, but I ended up letting him treating the popcorn only) LOL.. okies.. this is a very short entry. Cos I don't have much photo with me. (T-T)

So.. my only gift for Naru so far.. 18 birthday greeting for her 18th birthday. LOL.. Alright, the Taiwan trip should be okay bah? Taki's going Hongkong this wed~ (>.<) *Envy*

-Su

(LOL, this is a messy entry, cos i should be knocking off by now..*rushing* LOL)

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken