<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, September 23, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

First, it's Arima's birthday this coming thursday, but we had his birthday celebration in advance on Friday at Aloha Loyang. A vegetarian BBQ and Buffet is definitely something new to me. It ended up well, with most of us "cartoon friends" as addressed by his mom stayed there until 11pm++.

We're called the cartoon friends for a reason. Of course, there's a nicer name for our group. But thanks to the translation of Ryoma, in an effort to make it easier for auntie to understand. We are currently known as cartoon friend.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Evidence of how busy ppl in Cartoon Friends are..

A short video clip of ryo and xerion clearing the mess after they smash the cream on Arima.

I'm the earliest to leave at 11.10pm his party, since I got a training to attend on Saturday. Anyway, I'm late for training as usual on yesterday (sat).

Oh..AMK hub is officially open yesterday. The fireworks is charming, maybe I'll upload that to youtube one of these days. But I wouldn't link it here, due to the background sound (my granny's conversation with me) LOL..

Just a brief outlook of my past 1 week obsession in secondlife.

Here's what I've come across by accident in second life. Woo, surprise!! Don't know what this is? Check the ghilbi's website.

Watching the geisha performance in Secondlife.

For the past 2 days, I've been doing the pirate treasure hunting quest in secondlife. Well, I'm getting used to some of the functions e.g. how to walk around in the shopping mall. LOL... At least I managed to get alot of goodies out of it. Cheerios to the game. Well, now maybe I should try to know some friends in the game? Arghh.. I'm such a loner.

Of cos, you get weird people in the game like this too..
ROFL

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken