Friday, September 28, 2007
Hi Bloggie,
Was reading Neko's blog earlier on.. And I know I shouldn't be doing this.. especially when I'm suppose to work now. (-.-")
Well.. I cannot resists the temptation of posting this in here.
OCTOBER:
- Loves to chat.- LOL.. well.. you can say so..
- Loves those who loves them. - who doesn't?
- Loves to take things at the center. - Not sure about this.. depends on the things..
- Inner and physical beauty. - Me? *Ponders
- Lies but doesn't pretend.
Gets angry often.Treats friends importantly. - I have a friend who complaint that I do not spend enough time with "friends", so I guess, I'm a failure at this.Always making friends.- Show me the way to making more friends!!! - Easily hurt but recovers easily. - Within 1 day?
- Daydreamer. - This is my HOBBIT
- Opinionated. - Saaa... Wakaranai..
- Does not care of what others think.- hmm.. I'm trying to figure this out.
- Emotional.
Decisive.- LOL.. since when i'm?- Strong clairvoyance. - Don't know..
- Loves to travel, the arts and
literature. - Touchy and easily jealous. - Touchy?!?!?! Hell NO.(O.o) Ya, I admit, I'm easily jealous tho! *hmpf*
- Concerned.
Loves outdoors.- Just and fair.
- Spendthrift. - Not applicable on manga and on family members
- Easily influenced. - If you succeed! Good for you, because it means you are in my circle of trustworthy friends
- Easily loses confidence. - NOOooOOoo.. I hate to admit this
Loves children. - They crawl on my bed, smash on my keyboard, and declare what they found on my table theirs.. Tell me please.. how to love them?
Am I right about myself?
-Su
01/10/2007': Edited to highlight the top 5 only.
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken