<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, August 20, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Sometimes I think that I'm getting overly-paranoid over this cough of mine, yet I can't help doing that. Maybe it isn't anything serious. But the fact that it's affecting my breathing is true. So far, today is the second time I visited a doctor on this breathing problem.

Maybe I should go back to my family doctor, since he's the one who prescribed my medication. But, on other hand, it was so serious this morning that I panicked and figured out it's the best that I go to somewhere near which is the poly-clinic. After all, aren't they suppose to be well-equipped? At least, I dun have to worry about what will happen during the 1hr journey to my family doctor.

Diagnosed? Nothing.. He gave me the same medication as my family doctor. Well, at least I got an X-ray done. Nothing shown on it. Then.. what the heck is wrong with me? People don't cough and get choke all the time.

Consider the worst always happen when I'm in the mid-of sleeping. How am I suppose to sleep? The doctor is only giving me medication. None of them really told me what to do when it happens again. When I asked him what should I do if this condition kept re-appearing. He said, "come back for another check-up." Geez!!! That's only applicable when I survived the choking!!

I wonder.. maybe this condition is not that critical as choking anyone to death. So I'm just overly-worried. But, when you are unable to breathe and strangling for air, the only thing that I can do is.. BREATHE!!! and pray that I can. No one seems to be taking what I'm saying seriously. Honestly, I'm glad that today's second relapse occur when someone is awake and nearby. See!! I'm not lying!! That's what I'm trying to explain!!

You have to know that out of the past 5 relapse.. 3 times is worse than what they saw today. Most of the relapse happens in the middle of the night when they are sleeping, or early in the morning when they are out. Talking about drowning in a middle of a pool with no one around. Haiz.. seriously, this is scaring me.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken