<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

I'm reading a vampire romance novel today and at one point of the novel.. it mentioned this "血色之月" (xue se zhi yue, blood moon) or I'll prefer to call it the crimson red moon. A red moon? It's just a vampire novel for goodness sake. You think it's frictional? NOPE!! You are wrong!

Do you know.... that we will have a RED moon today. If you have the chance to see the moon, you might notice that it looks unusually red today! Yes!! It's RED! The heavy rain and cloudy sky might have blocked this rare sight for some of us today.

Dun bull-shit?

I'm not bullshitting about the red moon just because I'm wearing a red t-shirt today. This is yet another pure coincidence that collide with this event. Which makes this event even special for me. Because I'm so reddish today!

Okies, in that case... so how did this Red Moon happen?

As in the article.

"On August 28 at 5:52 pm Singapore, a total lunar eclipse will occur when the Sun, Earth and Moon align. This is a rare occurrence as the Moon usually passes above or below the imaginary line connecting Earth and the Sun.

During the eclipse, also known as the Blood Moon eclipse, the full Moon will take on a dark red colour as it will be illuminated slightly by sunlight passing through the Earth’s atmosphere. The moon will be in its deepest red for about 30-45 minutes. This is the first central total eclipse since 2000."


Sadly, by now it's over if you still want to see it. But thanks to someone who pasted the link of a live-telecast of this event to me and gave me the opportunity to screenshot it. I seriously dunno what gotten over to me. But yes, I screenshot it!

Feel free to take a look at the blood moon. I'm not lying about it!

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken