<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, August 23, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Despite taking the medication, and finishing it. The same problem relapse again this morning, but I can't be bother this time. I'm already "trained" in handling it, and the inhaler should makes it better. Yup! I'm a good girl! Keeping the inhaler within reach all the time.

Afterall, it always happen in the morning, and it's like only down to once per day. Definitely not worth taking another no-pay leave for the sake of it. So.. off to work today~

Oh.. I'm a career girl!!! Maybe that's why i must so-go-to-work today! Who says Money isn't important? If you have too much money and not enough happiness, I suggest you to donate some to me. Or maybe it'll be good if you can pay my dad's boss to let him off on every Sunday. Geez, I so miss the dinner get-a-away.

You are a Career Girl!

You may not be a CEO yet, but you're well on your way to success.
You take your career seriously, and you wouldn't stop working for any guy!
An independent woman, you pay for your own car, clothes, and housing.
And men appreciate that - at least, the ones as driven as you are.

What Kind of Girl Are You?

Oh! Natsu Matsuri coming this saturday. Still considering if I should go or not. If anyone agitate me during the trip and cause me to cough and relapse, who shall I blame? Anyway, I doubt I can join in the folk dance or eat the food there. Haiz.. Then why am I going??!?! LOL.. Shall think about it again. 2 more days to go..

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken