Rather late now. So to keep it short. It's my sista's birthday today! So.. decide to let her choose her own gift, and here's what she has chosen for her gift.
A adidas shoes which costs me $116.60. Geez.. Envy? Wait until you know that she has nearly gotta $900 worth of gifts from all her friends including me. I think some more which is going to be belated. No cakes today, since i dun think we can finish the cake. So i guess, a bigger gift makes sense.
Arghh.. how good!!! My birthday also coming soon leh!!!
At least, I got a necklace as gift from Zen last Saturday too! Went to collect it on Sunday. Below, my mei mei modeling with my tie-like necklace Zen bought at PMK. Since it's not my birthday yet.. and i still got a gift too........... well, it's not that bad for me too!!
Yandaoish right? wahahaha
Plus, I won a pair of movie ticket from Starhub!!
Wahaha.. tho, the walk to the redemption counter almost killed me on sunday. Why at such a ulu place? I was walking infront of it without realising that's the counter. Who will expect it to be in a shop-house-like building? And I was practically walking all around Orchard!
Oh dear, Naru's birthday also coming soon.. Argghhh... Rollerblade? Hotto? I'm going to be so broke soon.
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;