Congrats to my darling Zombie and Carpet's first Baby!! -.-" Sad to say.. I never knew my Zombie is a female. Anyway, the baby hamster was prolly born today or yesterday night. So, I'll assume it's today! So that means 1 good thing for today!!
Had an relapse of the dunno-wat-airway-inflammation-which-almost-suffocated-me last night. This time at least I'm more prepared as in I knew what's going on. But really if there's another relapse and my body can't react well to it. I don't what can i do.
Honestly, it's up to the medication now. I think keeping the fan away from me works! The doctor said it should be gone when i finish the medication. One of the medication will be finished tomorrow and my cough seems to be getting better. So hopefully I dun have to revisit my doc again.
Okay, my only worry now is.. Do i keep my hamster's baby? Or should I give it to others? -.-"
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;