<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Thursday, August 16, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Two weeks since i'm down with the cough. And for the 1st time.. it has upgraded to the inflammation of airway.

Well, cough is not a stranger to me. But when I woke up yesterday in the middle of the night gasping for air. That's more exciting than a roller-coaster ride! Almost scare me to death. If i didn't manage to inhale on my 3rd attempt to breathe, I think that's where i will be anyway.

It's like a series of cough, then somehow i choke, i woke up, trying to breathe... *Gasp*.. can't! The first thing I did naturally is to sit up and try again.. *Gasp* can't! Somehow my lungs seems full, it can't inhale. So I dun remember what i did, I think i manage with another cough, and i'm free to breathe in again. It's seems long.. but all it took is only 6 sec of my life, yet I seems to be doing so many things.

Another similar but shorter about 2 sec of choking happen today also. But that's enough to scare me and prompt me to see the doctor. Haiz.. $42 gone because I can't wait to see the Polyclinic doctor again.

So medication list shows...

Bricanyl (Terbutaline)
It is used to treat bronchospasm (wheezing, shortness of breath) associated with lung diseases such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.

Prednisolone
It is used to achieve prompt suppression of inflammation in many inflammatory and allergic conditions.

Klacid (Clarithromycin)
It is used for the treatment of mild to moderately severe infections caused by pathogens susceptible to clarithromycin.
- No idea what this means, but this is my antibiotics

Sunsedyl
Sunsedyl, a cough mixture which consists of codeine. Okay.. i can't find any more information on this medi.

I think i can finally have a peaceful sleep tonight!

Oyasumi!!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken