<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, August 21, 2007


Hi bloggie,

After days of episode on my sickness!! Finally I'm began to feel better!! No relapse since yesterday noon. And cough is getting better! So, I can have a good night sleep today! At least I have my evohaler with me, if the breathless issue happens now, I got something to depend on instead of praying.

Now back to my hamster.

A photo I took when its mom is away. LOL.. cute isn't it? 3 days old today.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Seeing both father and mother taking care of the baby together. How loving~~ LOL.. one of them is running on the wheel now. *listen to the sound* The poor father is now force to sleep in the sand bath room, he drops by once a while to visit the mom and baby in the tunnel.

Soon, I got to find a way to stop them from mating. LOL.. I can't afford more babies..

A clip of her first motherhood. I still have no idea who's the female. Zombie or Carpet since both look alike and there's no way I want to touch them and mix up their sense of smell now.


-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken