After a tired day of walking on Sat.. guess what? I went again on Sunday. Main objective is to utilize the Secret Recipe Voucher. Brought my mom and sis to Takashimaya first. We had Omu Rice at the basement for lunch, shown my sis the dango stall. I think she's in love with it also... LOL!
Next, to the Toy fair again, this time to buy some toys for the kids. And there's a cute towel, with the image of pirate c/w hat. That's absolute cute! Sorry, no image available for this. Saw the figurines again, but thank god nothing caught my eye this time. Otherwise I will be so broke. But the toys~~ it's really a bargain!!
Walk over to PS next to buy some cake utilizing the secret recipe voucher my sis got from her teacher. And guess what? It's only for dinning in. Geez, after the filling lunch, and a coffee from Daiso. We are too bloated to stuff in another cake. Sadly we went to get some grocery back home for our main event of the day!
Which is.... Tada!!! Our home cooked Japanese Curry Chicken Cutlet Rice!!
Cutlet done by my mom. It's her first try on this particular egg-pork warp. Not bad, the egg helped to neutralise the oiliness, but I'll rather the pork to taste oil-free too. a 7/10 for my mom's new dish!!
Next Japanese Curry done by my sis and me. Our Japanese Curry contains Carrot, Potato, Onion, Curry Powder and Chicken. Of cos, I'll give myself a high score consider I haven't cook for a year. But sadly, the Curry Powder mixture is readily bought from the market. And it's really easy to make. As long as you know how to cut the veg and chicken. The rest is a breeze!! So, shall not take credit for this dish.
Yummy~~~ Well, how does it looks? No complain so far. Not bad for first attempt to cook right? LOL... Shall try it another time!
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;