<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Sunday, July 29, 2007


Hi Bloggie,

Met up with Loki, Kura, Nuri, Ino, Ebil, Kyo, Kyu, Dai around 2.30pm to Provence Bakery at Holland V to grab some bread for lunch on Sat (28 Jul). Another craze cause by Lucky Star, which I have no idea why they are so crazy about. (If you need to know more about Lucky Star, click here) But well, it's a good chance to try some traditional Japanese Bakery, so i don't mind bread for lunch for once.
Here's what I had.. A Chocolate Cornet, Melon Bun and A Cheese Brazilian Bun.

Next, we hop over to PS Arcade, daiso and Takashimaya Kino and for dinner. Tried the Dango with Sauce at the basement upon Kyu's recommendation. OMG!! It's nice.. Kyo and Dai went back shortly after Kino trip.

And they totally miss out the real surprise that was up for us at the 11th Takashimaya Toy Sales. There's figurines on sale there!!

Actually, I only bought Shima and Saber when I went there with Nuri and Kyu upon his request. Kyu bought 2 FMA figurine and Nuri walk off with a Piglet plushie.

Right after paying up, Kura came over to find us and I lead the way to the figurine section. Well, since I'm there again, and Arisa is Shima's best friend. So.. I should get that figurine also right??? That's how I ended up with my 3rd figurine and Kura with her Eureka figurine.

Finally.. after queuing up and paying for it again. We went to Coffee Bean to find the rest of group. And... we brought all of them to the Toy Sales after the dinner again. I know I shouldn't be buying anymore. But.. Eruru.. is so nice.. So.. I ended up buying my 4th figurine.

And the prices...


From Left,
1) Eruru from Utawarerumono at $25.00
2) Arisa from Stellvia at $25.00
3) Shima from Stellvia at $25.00
4) Arisa and Shima (Loki bought for me in China @ $53) Geez.. they are selling at $30.00 at the fair! Should bought another pair right?

Cheap right??? It's at least 50% lower than the price I saw at Sunshine Plaza!! So.. I shouldn't be feeling guilty for spending this $$. LOL! With all these babes resting in my house now. I shall make an attempt to go back home more often to visit them.

Here's Saber from FSN @ $18.00 CY's fav, He's been talking about it all the time since last year. It's at least 1/3 the price since we last saw it. So, I called and check if he wants to get it. Maybe I should charge for my labour? =P

Well, this also sparked another conversation.

Kagami: u c saber figurine call cy
Kagami: u c doraemon stuffs also nv call me
Su: lol.. are u jealous?

LOL.. Siao ar? Of cos, there's no reply to this conversation.

But, it's common sense.

If CY kept telling me about this particular item and I've spent at least 2hrs trying to search for a cheaper price for it. I will be likely to call CY when I spot a cheap ofter.

Compare to Kyu who is crazy over Doraemon things. First, It's not a difficult to find "brand", I think I saw Doraemon things everyday. Even in Pasar Malam. And, how am I suppose to remember the price of every Doraemon item? Who's going to pay for my phonebill if I start calling every time I see one.

You tell me if it's normal?

- Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken