For 3 times in a month, I actually woke up early without the assistance of an alarm clock. Cool! For a lazy bum like me who's late for work every working day. That record should be impressive.
Twice I woke up, due to the thought that I haven't finish my Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Amazing how the power of Harry Potter can be to me?!?! haha... Well, I wonder why too. I'm not crazy over Harry Potter till the extend of visiting the fan site every month/day for latest update. Nor am I buying any Harry Potter collectables.
I'm just simply obsess with the book, and movie comes with it. Nothing more than that! Well, I still ended up late since I ended up reading the book. Ha!
Today is the third time I woke up early, despite I've been sleeping at 1-2am almost every night.. Guess what?!?!
Woke up around 4.30am... At 4.44am, I'm already infront of my pc, doing some ending conversion for the psp which i have left my pc have been processing the whole night and managed to finish all by 5.15am. Of course, there's still time for me to go back to ZzZzZ.. which I did!!
And I ended up late for work again today!! (^-^)V
Okay! I'm just basically blogging because I'm really too tired to focus on work, imagine 100% error out of the things I've done. Well, now that I've get my brain ramming, it's time to go back to work!!
So, heading to Holland V later for some melon bun and chocolate coronet. (shall blog on it at a later date)
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;