I've watched harry potter movie~~!!! Gosh!! I totally miss out the first 5min. What a waste! Cathay should have set a notice outside to notified us that there's another snack counter inside the cinema. I've wasted 15 min of my time standing there in the queue waiting just to get the popcorn.
Shouldn't they be setting at least 1 counter for ticket only / snack only. So that people who like me, can purchase their ticket and snacks separately. And for a customer who pre-booked the ticket, collected the ticket in advance yet miss out 5 min of the show just because the queue for pop-corn took 15min to clear. Next time maybe I should be there 30min in advance to queue for the pop-corn. Opps. I forgot there's a snack counter hidden inside.
Okies. Overall, it's a great show! Tho.. the impact of Sirius's death didn't really hit me as badly as the novel did. The ending seems to be a rush, not much focus on the death. I'm getting my novel out to recap a bit, since they missed out some scenes in the movie. Anyway, I should be getting ready for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows! Time to read and recap all the volume!!
- time for lunch, continue later about the cosfest and card prints-
24/07 Sorry.. I have been submerging in my world of harry potter for the past few days.. Well.. consider that i only stayed for 1hr for cosfest since the remaining time, me and naru are having lunch at subway. There's nothing much to write on it..
So I'll skip that part and hope over to our card-print craze after watching harry potter. Here's a slide-show of what we took..