Shall keep this super short. Will continue my previous blogging another day.. cos I've just collected my copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows from the NTUC supermarket about 8am.
Finished the 3rd chapter now. Taking a short break.
Here's the weird goodie bag that comes with my book. Well, consider this volume seems to be "slimer" than the previous half-blood prince and much expensive at S$47++ instead of S$33+ for the vol 5. I'm glad that the supermarket offer a goodie bag and a $20 vouchers. ^^ Thank god i order from there.
So, here's a peek to the goodie bag. My sister took away a pack of tissue and a bottle of green tea.
I really should be reading it now. Gotta go out to meet SiQi, Cynthia and Elson later at 11.45am.. (T-T) Well, at least i can rush 1-2 more chapter before.. *runs back to book*
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;