I've totally miss out cosfest on 07/07/07, no pinch. It's okay to give it a miss despite how nicely wore some of the cosplayers are. Ruby's cosplay of haruhi looks really nice. I "wish" I would attend the event.
Nevertheless, I'll force myself to attend the next cosfest this saturday, 14 July. I got to rush for my harry potter movie which is schedule at 5pm. Leaving me about 2hrs to tour around the venue. I suppose it's sufficient, and I should be able to enjoy the event, I can have my lunch there too! Wonder if I'll go crazy again? Hopefully, anime stuff will keep me crazy for a few more years..
Lastly, I mentioned about posting some image on my hamsters. So these 2 are the hamsters I'm suppose to give it to my friend, which he back off last minute. (-.-") Yes. I'm absolutely pissed with this.
I'm having doubts when he mentioned about adopting them from me. Honestly, if I make him pay for the hamsters, I figured he would raise an eyebrow and reconsider the idea. He's not my ideal perfect owner for the hamsters at least I don't think that he will have the time to look after them, that's why I asked him to reconsider the idea. I have a few better candidate who would like to adopt them, but they were totally strangers to me. So maybe I can trust him with my hamsters? So I've ask him the following to ensure..
Whether he got the cage? he said he's buying a bigger cage, second handed. (A second hand cage? Honestly, I don't mind it, but at least not a rusty cage just for the sake of it being cheap...)
knows how to take care of them? he used to have 2 hamsters before for more than 6-12mth (hmm.. i wonder what happen to them in the end, but I'm not in the position to ask, cos my previous hamster run off from his cage and were never found.)
Who's going to take care of them, you don't have much time to spare (after deducting the time you spend on your hobbits)? his mom can help out (Yes, this answer worried me, so you want the hamster but she's the one who washes the cage etc?)
Are you sure your mom is fine with it? she's okay with it! (Sure? She or You?)
Nevertheless, he seems convincing and determine that he can do the job. So I rejected the remaining candidate. I shall trust him once with a long term responsibility.
It took us 1 week just to chose the cage. He's just plainly looking at the price, irregardless the quality. Excuse me.. A rusty cage? I know it will rust eventually, but at least you can afford a $30 on a better cage?
If you can't even fork out a $30 for a better cage, how am I suppose to expect you to feed, bath and provide the necessity for them? Of course, I rejected those options. and we finally agree on this cage that cost about $25.
2 days later, he message me and told me "I don't think I want the hamster".
Excuse me? Just like that? No sorry. No explanation? I had to reject all other candidate because you ensure that you can do the job!! Now you make me wonder if it's just a mere impulse that you want to adopt them. Have you really seriously consider the idea? Or it's just because it's free? It's not the first time you get something just because it's free/cheap. Sometimes, there are consideration to things especially when we are talking about a living object.
Okay, basically, you can see that I'm still pissed. Maybe I should be angrier with myself for not screaming at him for that. What to say, it's not the first time I'm disappointed with him. Anyway, I have contacted my other candidate. One of them has replied and shall arrange for a day for him to collect the hamsters. He's a owner of a few hamsters now, he wants to get a few more hamsters. I suppose, he should know how to take care of them.
Just a brief profile on them.
Left: Male hamster. (I like to call him buso, because he smells real bad when the last time we tried to bath him) Hyper moody. He can slack around for a whole day refusing to move around, and the next day he can be running around the whole cage. He's adorable when he stuff the munchies in his mouth. Light grey and brownish fur.
Right: Female hamster. (I just called her "the female", but I seldom played with her, she seems too scare of me.) Shy and timid. Love to squeak alot when other hamsters or when us tried to touch her. Often the noisiest hamster in the cage due to those squeaking.
Looks like I've complain a bit too much.. It's suppose to be a short entry. So here's the 2 unnamed hamsters. Next I'll post some images on my hamster, Carpet and my sister's hamster, Zombie.
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;