<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, July 04, 2007


Bloggie~~

Cheerios~ for the ferocious, vicious and nasty Sir Truculent has gone back home!! After 2 dreadful days with him around, we can finally embrace the solemnization of our freedom!!

*Dancing around*

Of course, soon i will introduce my hamster by the name of "Carpet" and my sis's hamster by the name of "TuiTui" (i think) officially in this blog. I'll need more time to gather some nice photo of him. Stay tune!!!

PS: Please do not attempt to scare the hell out of my Carpet or Tuitui if u come across them running around in my house.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken