Haiz.. another year has pass... 1st year anniversary of my grandpa's death. So it means i've been staying here for almost 1yr too. Gosh~~ I can barely remember how does it feels to be back home. In my pinky world... where i can be a pampered child again..
Well, somethings are so unexpected and are rather hard to accept, but life goes on. Isn't this the way it has been for the past 1 yr. Human are always adaptable to the environment, it's the survival of the fittest isn't it... I seems to be dragging this out of topic.. (-.-")
Remember a year ago?
Here's today...
A new house with seven rooms, a mercedes car, and plenty of gold and silver which took us weeks to fold.... Grandpa, Happy Fathers' Day! I hope you like this new house~
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;