<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, June 06, 2007


A few more days to Raymond's wedding.. And my boss is coming back to singapore next week. Haiz.. I wonder if it's worth celebrating for?

Went to SHRI today to check on the Curtin university's Degree in Business (HRM). Now.. that i've know more about this course. Maybe I should check on SIM's.. but just the thought of travelling to clementi alone for every lesson is persuading me to give up. So.. SHRI seems to be a better idea right?

If only i'm in the HR field now.. then i would just go ahead with that degree... anyway.. 1 more week before grandpa's death anniversary. How fast time flies....

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken