<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Monday, April 23, 2007


Hi bloggie,

*Hugs* I miss you so much. Haiz.. another upset day, just becos a bday-that-went-wrong. Anyway, i already promised myself not to get too upset again. It's so easy to fall into those dark blues days. It's weird how smoothly things can be going now, yet i am still getting depress over it at times.

I suddenly recall a sushi trip, during the days when my dad is hospitalised. I thought that was my saddest point of my life? But I actually miss those days too. At least, my family were still together. But things aren't too bad now, we are still together. Since I got to stay with my granny now, it makes me appreciate time together with my family more. Alot of things which could have make me burst into tears happened. Yes.. and that's a "could". Because i didn't cry!

I should reward myself for being stronger now. Haha!! Yes.. I would so like to cry over that bday-that-went-wrong. But when i thought of other things that had happen, this dun seems as sad anymore. Talking abt the days i cried over similar things in the past.. Yes! I must get stronger, because things wouldn't end here. There will be tons of things down the road that will make me depress and upset again. And yes, i still miss my grandpa, but i believe i will be stronger.

So what's coming next? I should start thinking abt saving the earth right? After all, i am starting to feel bad using the PC for such a long hours. Why? Do you have any idea how much electricity the PC is consuming? And for the same hours, I can be doing something more meaningful, like getting my bum away from the chair and my eyes away from the PC to meet up with my relatives and friends. The Co2 from the burning of fuel to generate the electricity which we are using is killing the earth. And the air-con.. for goodness sake!! We are heating up the world by cooling our room, which in the end, we will be force to do it more because the world will only get hotter.

Haiz.. thanks! The promotion of earth day really works. At least, it succeed in making me feeling guilt for the fuels i've been burning over the years. Must start living green now! Of cos, this will be done slowly. I can't live without a PC or fan overnight! But i will cut down my usage!

-Su aka Carol

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken