Thursday, February 01, 2007
Bloggie~~
Gen..ting!! in another 17 days!!
And finally for the first time in my life time I got 1 full month bonus... (T-T) It's a contradicting feeling.. Happy about the $$, sad about the duration it took for me to get 1mth bonus when it's such a common practice here.. Well, have to stop comparing.. Life is never equal for everyone.
Nevertheless, I'm determined to enjoy in Genting!! (Shall be slacking and treating my family) Of cos, nothing is more enjoyable then spending the money with my family. As long as they are happy, I'm. Oh Naru.. that doesn't means the money can be for you to buy rubbish.. Dun be too happy about it first.
Things haven't been really going so smoothly lately. But I think I aren't going to blog it in here. Why blog abt sad things? LOL.. okies.. I admit i have been focusing on my chi-na blog abit too much. But.. you know? Typing in chinese (han yu ping ying) is so much fun!! Hurray~~ I'm going totally crazy.. and blogging during work aren't really the kind of thing my boss would want to see. So I'm going off and clear all my work now!!
Boss~ Blogging is my short break and it's to compensate the tea-break that i never take... =P
- Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken