Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Hi bloggie,
Grandpa visited me on sunday. He's looking great! Honestly, he have gain so much weight.. I dun think I ever seen him with such a big stomach before. Seems that he's doing well over there. He really look great!! I thought i saw his skin glow. You know those kinda suntanned, dark brown skin.
I bumped into him when I was walking into his room. And followed him into the living room. It's really much better when i met him this time. At least I didn't broke up in tears like the last time I met him. And we had a chat!! Tho, he seems to be like lecturing me too. LOL.
But as expected from my grandpa. I know what he want to tell me is i should acompany my granny more often and talk to her, "you kong duo pei pei ah ma". But at the same time, he enforced "bu yao tai mian qiang zhi ji." Good grandpa right?
He's soo nice. I wish he would lectured me like this in the past. But he's too quiet, just one of those slient character hidden in the background contributing so much. Partially due to the communication breakdown too. LOL.
Well.. True. She's been overly obessive with the tv lately. I think that might be due to us neglecting her. I've been playing pc abit too overboard also.. But that's what i always does.. LOL. Should bring her out this weekend, but well, we are suppose to go JB anyway. LOL. Anyway. Grandpa, nice seeing you again. Come and visit me again soon~!!
-Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken