<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Saturday, November 25, 2006


Here...

There are some things which I just can't bring myself to write it there.

Like our differences..
Dispute seems to be our friend.
Never once we can go without it for a week.
Yesterday, it ended with discrimination against guys.

It was suppose to be a relaxing topic.
And a casual talk seems to be so difficult.
Why?
Yes, I'm starting to feel alot better now.
My cough or my mentality.

I understand that you do care.
And I'm trying to show mine.
But, why dispute?

I know I don't remember things well.
So stop reminding me things which I have casually said so many days/months ago and use it against me.
I know I go against u sometimes.
But, if you are asking me for my view, and all I do is to agree with u, what's the point for a second view?

If I informed you of the negative aspect, you say I'm going against you.
If I go along with you, you will say why I didn't informed you earlier.
WTH?

I don't want to waste time on this.
Please!

My dear and treasured family, take care of your health.
Don't catch my cough. (^^)
It's been a great 3 night stay back home.
Even tho I'm sick for the first day.

The trip with mom to the A&E is tiring, but at least I'm glad to know that she's fine.
The dinner at Sakura Thai Chinese is average, but the gathering is great!
It's been a long long time since we dine out like that.
Since when has a family dinner become something so desirable and hard to achieve?
It's been a great family week!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken