<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, November 01, 2006


Bloggie~~

I'm going to China!! Hahaha.. It's a company organised trip, and most importantly, it's sponsored by company.

Weee~~~ Shanghai.. Suzhou.. Hangzhou.. Wuzhen/Wuxi.. Yes!! First time I'll get to travel that far. It's a long long wait for the approval tho. When my GM announced the result yesterday, the whole office (I mean the female only) went crazy about it.

I wonder, why would any one wanna miss out this chance of a free tour to china. Well, a few of the male colleague rejected. (what a waste!) Hahaha...

Argghh, i've lost the itnerary.

Anyway there's the brief schedule.

28/12 Singapore -> Shanghai (F&E for the rest of the day)
27/12 Shanghai -> Wuzhen -> Suzhou (with Tour)
28/12 Suzhou -> Hangzhou (with Tour)
29/12 Hangzhou -> Shanghai (with Tour)**Count Down**
30/12 Shanghai
1/1 Shanghai?
2/1 Shanghai -> Singapore (F&E)

I don't remember so many days in Shanghai.. okies will double check.

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken