<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Tuesday, October 03, 2006


Hi bloggie,

I've went home over the weekends, to help my dad to work. Partially it's because my granny prefer my second sis to stay with her also.. (-.-") Well, at least i get to cuddle my favourite bloster once again. Had a sweet dream... Earned $50 helping my dad tending his stall (Tho i know i suck at working..)

Well... I had alot of food.. Home cooked food.. I think i finished the whole pot of soup. LOL. Had 4 ice-creams... and.. Bought 2no. durian mooncake!! Yes.. I mean durian!! Alot of nice nice things to write in.. like how sweet is it to be back home, how i manage to sleep until the morning and most importantly, feeling refreshing.

For some reason, I can't sleep well over my granny's place these few days. Haha.. and my first day back at my granny's place.. Guess what? I slept at nearly 2am. (Cos i'm playing with my pc too, but I just dun feel like sleeping there)

Anyway, I dreamt about my grandpa for two nights.. He gave me a 4D number!! Haha.. for the first time in my life i dreamt of 4D. But that's not the critical point. I remember I was sitting in the kitchen, while my grandpa walk out of his room and head towards the living room.

He sat on the chair beside his usual favourite poker table. And ask my Uncle to check the tv 4D winning numbers.. 96XX. I remember he also mention about our only male cousin. I think it's about taking care of them, or not to create too much problem for them.. something like that. Can't remember much tho. But I cried so hard the moment i saw him in my dreams.. He looked so real in the dream, and the fact that I knew he left us just 3 months ago.. seems abit too much to take it. I always thought that I might forgotten how he look judging on my poor memory. I never knew I can still dream of him so clear.. so detailed.

Well, I dreamt of him the following day. Eating with us again. But it's a great dream, and we even spotted a moth at home, even we haven't seen one in our house for years.(Chinese believe that moth are the spirits of the death)Maybe he's trying to tell me to go back to my granny's place. Haha..

Ah gong.. if u can ever understand blog or even read english, just to tell u i miss u. (who knows what a spirit can do nowadays.. LOL) And of cos.. may i win the 4D.. hee hee...

Well.. You can ignore the second..

Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken