<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, August 18, 2006


Hi Bloggie,

Life at granny's place is.. "great".

First, I got the unwritten curfew. Cos my granny will tend to wait for us if we are staying out late, and the last thing I want to know or hear is she complaining to others about my night adventures. She can always multiple the numbers of times and hours i stayed out by.. 20? 30? 40?? So, now I am terrify of going out late, due to my own guilty for making her stay out late despite telling her we will be late, and due to the fear of the rumor of me and night adventures spreading out in the neighbourhood.

Second, I've been eating almost the same food.. fried over and over and over again. Talking about not to waste food. She kinda have the habit of cooking alot of food during the weekends (hoping my aunts and uncles will come). Of course, now that I'm staying with her, I'm commited to join in her mission of not wasting any food, even if it means cooking it over and over again. I think I have been eating the same food for the past 3 days. Oh.. I got my fresh sweet corn soup!!

It's so hard to complain too.. cos she did cook my fav food. (And it's fresh!!) Okies.. it's a par.

Third, out of no reason, my uncle called my sister to ask if she's bringing my granny to the doctor tomorrow, and that we promise to bring my 2nd granduncle and his daughter (who's here for visit from indonesia) to Genting...

Hmm.. I have totally where my granny got this idea from. Never once we mention about bring her to the doctor. I guess she wants to postphone it, so she uses us as an excuse. Of cos, now my sis is committed to bring her to the doctor on sat.

And as for the genting.. I swear we didn't even mentioned that idea to her. Where she got it from? I'm already feeling broke enough thinking about bringing my indonesia auntie to Sentosa (Sentosa is still so expensive despite what the stupid tourism board claims to be..) and now my sis can't even accompany me also. How am I suppose to communicate with my auntie? She only knows Hokkien and Malayu, while I only knows Chinese and English... GOD, save me!!

Anyway.. it's useless complaining. Cos i knew life will be like that before I shift in. No choice, I only have one granny. I love her despite how I hate her character sometimes. Grandpa, you are the best still!!!

Talking about Grandpa, Tues 15/08 happens to be his 49 days (after death). I'ts a tradition for Chinese (Taoism) to perform some ceremony. I ended up waiting up Habourfront to fetch my indonesia relatives tho. (=.=")

But well, I found a video clip of my grandpa yesterday. Which is posted here too.. (Refer to previous post) Nice right? Miss that time.. So it's true that thinking of a deceased person can indeed bring out the saddness and memories.. I guess that clip, has just make me so grandpa-sick...

Once again, I have sink into the problem of anti-social as describe by Saber ytd night. I will describe it as enjoying the time of being alone, and engaging in deep thinking. HA!

-Su

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken