<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, August 04, 2006


Despite how much I hate the way Singapore Government does its things sometimes.. I can't deniel that I still love Singapore. Happy 41st Birthday Singapore!! (Haha.. counting down 4 more days.. But I doubt I can be online on that day, So Here it is..)

My Island Home (NDP Theme Song 2006)

This is my home
She's everything to me
Grace and beauty
In all that you see

My island home
Wherever I may be
I never will forget her
Nor will she forget me

Chorus ^
And I will sing
A song of home
A land of peace
Where dreams are born everyday
My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me ^

My island home
Home of my family
This is my future
Where I want to be
(This is my future
This is my home)

Repeat Chorus x 2

My home
Wherever I may be
I believe
You will always be a part of me
A part of me

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken