I was doing some random surfing while slacking taking a break from work. And I found Bob (planetbaub), interesting content he wrote in his blog.
"I have always found Ewan McGregor incredibly sexy, but have never in my life wanted to eat him before. Well, maybe I have... but with this photo, it comes with a whole new meaning. Expect to see this outfit on me at the end of October."
Well, I guess I gotta keep this link bookmarked until october at least.. ha ha.. Sadly, it will be probably more interesting if I can figure out who he's talking about. I'm totally lost when people start taking about hollywood stars.
*Pulls* Time to write about me.. Granny is still talking about grandpa every night... =.=" hmm.. "two weeks... how fast time flies", we went totally silence when I mentioned that yesterday night. It's still too hard to think about how the way things are two weeks ago. At least he's still alive back then.
Suddenly, I wish I can stop talking about myself and start blogging the way Bob does. I really need to get a life.
Su
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;