<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Friday, July 07, 2006


Hi Bloggie..

I took the train from my workplace to my granny's place yesterday. I never knew that the memories of the trips to the hospital to visit my grandpa can be that painful. As the train approach Novena station, my heart froze. It's like the all the memories start pouring infront of me.

The last trip I went to visit my grandpa. The last sight of my grandpa alive. The last time I touch his hand. The last time I say goodbye to him. I never knew a brief stop at one station can bring back so many memories. I thought it's suppose to be just a 1-2 minutes interval? How come it seems so long, long enough to make me recall everything there... Long enough to remember the last few trips I went to the hospital.. Long enough to remember how good my grandpa was.. was.. yes.. past tense.. it's was now.

I think the trip past novena station is still too much for me to take it. When I alight at my designation, I met Annie and Junie. We have a farewell party for Edwin. who's overseas to study soon. I have to explain to them I can't attend, and I never knew it was so hard to say out "My grandpa just passed away". I almost bursting into tears. Why?? Haven't I accept the fact? I knew my grandpa is dead!! Why?? What's with all these emotions?

Granny woke me up this morning. I guess perhaps my hp ringing in the night reminds her too much of the night my uncle called to told us the news. She's pretty emotional this morning. She shared alot of things with us.. like the medication my grandpa took.. He always told my granny that he took it, and when my auntie found out, he will just pretend that he's forgetful. Ya.. That's the last thing we can believe, my grandpa got a fantasic memory (proved by my uncle) and all the cards games he played. For goodness sake, I can't even pass 2 rounds of that game.

The biscults he loved to munch so much is still in the plastic container in the kitchen. No one else eats that..

How much he love soft drinks, but he have to restrict from them due to diabetes. Often he will steal a few sip and add in plain water to dilute the sugar level.

I never knew so much about him when he's alive.. And I guess it's too late now.

Geez.. I still miss you.

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken