I wonder if it's a good thing or not consider that I am developing a serious cough and flu. And somehow I knock my hand on my cupboard yesterday, and now there's this small patch of blue-black which is so ugly.
Let's see how bad can this get? Just hope that my cough and flu wouldn't get worse.
Anyway, I finally tried Carls' Jr!! Not bad.. We celebrate Shin's birthday previous weekend at marina!! Everyone is force to dance the PPP. LOL... There starts the PPP craze. Thanks god, it didn't last long after Flyff took over. Now everyone is busying Flying around.
Of course, I'm playing too!! ^^ But i doubt i can chiong so much as i used to. Lacking of time nowadays. So I have to keep to my own pace, and level up slowly.
Been feeling quite down today because of the stupid sickness. Argghh.. let's pray that everything goes well. I dun wanna be caught in the camera of me riding the roller coaster with XXXXXXX flowing out of my nose.
Oh.. I heard from my colleague that my manager will be discussing with my GM regarding my bonus. ^^ Not bad right? At least there's something i can look forward to!
So, Cya on monday!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;