This is so stupid.. I'm totally getting anxious over nothing recently. Sleepless night.. Cramps..
Anyway.. those are in another blog. For here.. Pardon me for dumping my frustration here. As usual, what could have upset me again apart from "the channel".
I went to watch X-men 3 movie last thursday with Kyu, Saber, Shin and Arima. Consider that a last min outing.. (ya.. as last min as my Genting trip next month, but that's the way I do things. It's no a matter of last min, but whether you can decide it fast enough.)
Anyway.. The rest starts blaming me for not inviting them along.. WTH? Can't I go to some small and cosy outing. And why am I the one getting the blame? When Kyu, Saber, Shin and Arima did came along too. And I'm only the one booking the tix. As usual, I get the blame again.
And Sky said he shall not jio me out for outing and ask others not to do so too. Big deal? And among everyone who went for the movie. I'm still the one being blame? What's the point for organising outing anyway. I'm always volunteering myself to organised.. And I ended getting blame for every outing they aren't satisfy with? Or for every other small outing I've organised.
I'm not even paid. There's not even a thanks for all other outings I have organised.
Talking about Gratitude. Forget about it. It's Kyo's bday party tml.. not one is even bother organising except for me. And right now.. the last thing on my mind is "Organising" another event for them. Yes, it's prolly my pms again.. and i'm absolutely pissed!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;