<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, May 03, 2006


Dear Bloggie,



I got myself totally addicted to Kyou Kara Maou. Took me 1 full day on monday holiday to clear from ep 1 to ep 45. And cleared 20 episodes yesterday.. after returning home from work. Geez.. how long has it been since i watched anime till 2am++ on a weekday?

Really feel like going to pizza today after work, but that will means that I can't watch the remaining episodes within today!! NoOooOoo.. KKM or Pizza??

*Yuri floats pass
aAAaaRe?
*Gwendal floats pass too...
OMG!!!
*Wolfram floats pass too...
=.="
*Conrad floats pass too..
Conrad~~~ Dun leave me~~

Okay!! Today shall be KKM day again!!! Shibuya Yuri.. Conrad.. Wait for me.......

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken