<body> - Su's Kompeito World -

...ME

Su aka Stellvia
I'm just another bossy person who thinks that the world is solely mine... LOL.. if only..

...MUSIC


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

...CLOCK

...TAGBOARD


...LINKS

Cherie
Peiying
Peiyi
Weisheng
Nyanko
Kura
Potato
DaiDream
Sieggy
Louise Tay
Bluepixie
Kato
SiQi
KenS
Zen
JAVA Games
Gabi
Fatashionable

...CREDITS

Layout Designer: ice angel


Haha.. I've change the picture tho..
Wednesday, April 19, 2006




Hi bloggie,

Today.. I shall talk about food. I went to Sengkang, Rivervale Plaza a couple of days ago and decided to order the tosai from the muslin store at Kopi Thiam. Guess wat?

The tosai totally cannot make it.. i shall post the pic some day. And the tosai in the image is untouch.. Yes that's how it look like before we even start eating.

Ok.. next..

And this is another nice and tasty tibit someone bought from japan. I asked ura what is it, he told me its a choco sand cookie, hakone's item.

This wat he said "u go eat then , u keep taste ur heart la"
?????= memories

Anyway.. it melted my heart for sure.. I wanna know where to get it!!

There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;

Comment

0 has spoken