I did the most silly things again. I wore the wrong pair of shoe to work on monday morning.. How can i wore a slipper and a sandal on two different leg? (+_+)*Totally Embarassing* Anyway.. I should get a picture of that and post it here. So that u all can have a big laugh over it. My mom found out and tried to call me when I'm working, but all i hear is.. laugher.. She's laughing non-stop while trying to express her concern about how her daughter is doing wearing a different shoe on each leg to work.
Anyway, I wore the extra pair of slipper I left in office home and went back home to change before going to Zen's place. And my parents.. they actually bought durians home that night. Well, it good since i hate durians and i'm going to be away from my house and away from the smell... And my mom's start laughing non-stop the moment i reached home again. =.=
I guess.. I'm just too tired after a whole day at JB on sunday shopping for manga, and watching Ice Age 2 with Kyu, Kyo, Sky and Xer. I bought back, RM100 worth of manga!! woohoo~
Tuesday I accompany Zen to the JB court on tuesday morning abt 7.30am.. Everything went smoothly, except that the judge was late due to some emergency meeting and we are too early. The court is suppose to start at 9am. We decided to reach 15min in advance. Ended up.. waiting outside the court room until 10.30am.
Finally it started. The first case is some robbery case, which I have no idea what they are talking about. Anyway, it's rather unique experience attending the court over there. We went to some vegetarian stall near pelangi mall for lunch.
After the whole tiring morning, it's shopping time!! We went for karaoke at City Square, RM18 for a total of 4hrs and it include 2 free drink/1 drink + meal. I order my favourite baked rice, but sadly, it doesn't taste that nice. The previous time i came here on weekend morning, the baked rice was soooo nice. Anyway, 4 hrs of karaoke is worth the price to me.
Then we went shopping.. Zen got a touch lamp, alot of mini accessories, and 3 Fila bag. She got me a teddie handphone chain which omits 3 different colour of light when someone calls. As for me, it's manga buying time of course, and I got myself a pair of shoes, a handphone pounch, and tibits for my parents.
Went Vivo for dinner, and reach home at 10pm++. Wow.. it's tiring day.
Wednesday Went out and met Kyu on Wednesday nite at woodland. Had Burgerking for dinner.
Thursday Nana is out.. so is hack root.. and ying lan gao xiao nan gong guan bu... and strawberry panic.. and a few of i dunno wat. Cool.. this is a nice week.. except for the "shoe incident".
So.. Meeting Zen and her bf out on tomorrow, Saturday. They owe me a treat.. LOL.. Well, actually it's her bf who insists on treating.. *Stares* I'm innocent!!!
Abit too much things here.. Must start to blog more regularly instead of dumping everything in one single entry... Behold my adventure to MacRitchie HSBC Treetop Walk on Sunday!!!
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;