A terrible month... Where shall i began with... Been thinking abt writing this down for days.. but so many things have happen again. Every single detail is so strong and painful.
Haiz.. as much as i wish i can blog it down. I wish i can forget about it totally too.
1st news.. My dad told me a couple of months that he might have to go through another heart operation due to the relapse of his heart problem.
2nd news.. my sis told me last month that she's having some problems with her *Evil* colleagues and hopes to resign. I advised but gave her my full support nevertheless if she decided to resign.
3rd news.. monday, I have a job offer which pays me higher.. but more stressful and less company benefits.. which i am seriously considering to hop over. I kinda like the jobscope, tho it means alot less benefits.
4th news.. tuesday, I told my mom about my decision to change a new job. My mom told me that her boss decided to shut off her store, which means my mom might be jobless. I thought i can do with abit more pay, but then she told me that my dad had resigned for work too and might be going for operation.
5th news.. wednesday, I checked with my dad about the operation. Ended up.. it is not for the heart problem which i always thought. My dad might have contact cancer.. but at least so far it's just a 5cm lump in his kidney. Results will be out in a few weeks. But the medical fee might be a problem, considering that his minor heart operation is still on hold. And his next mega operation for his defilbrator should be arriving in another 5years.
6th news.. thursday, my friend asked me if i wanna join the new company, I have to confirm my decision asap. I am hestitating.. cos if anything happens, my current company can at least give me their full support to help me with the leaves, and time off.. I can't possibly take too much leave for a new job. (Am i thinking too much?) My sis will be putting her job hopping thoughts on hold.
7th news.. friday. rejected the job offer... hope i dun regret.
8th news.. saturday, maybe i'm self centered, heartless, cold blooded and selfish freak that keep pissing people off. Or I'm just surrounded by the evil and unlucky aura which makes ppl around me hate me like shit.
I'm super depress.. stress has gotten into me.. maybe it's just the PMS? yeah.. right.. PMS.. not forgetting that I have to pretend to be happy infront of all my friends expecially when it's felis's wedding next week, and I'm suppose to go on stage and get the speech written.
Is sudden force inhale of air by the lungs.. and chest pain consider a sign of stress or is it a old friend of my family visiting me? Saaa... I just dun wanna think about it so much. I got enough things on my mind.. It dun actually look as bad as i thought when i wrote it down.
Blogging is just so great. I've just have to clear one thing at each time.. and.. wait for the arrival of 27 March. The release of my dad's health report..
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;