Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Finally..
*Hugs Bloggie*
Felis and Joe's wedding is over. Of course.. I can prolly get into the "funniest" MC of the year finalist with the performance i had on her wedding. Who the hell will start the toast ourselves without the guest etc.. HAHAHA!! Beside standing there.. forgoting wat to say.. I also stepped on my dress uncountable times.. >.< I haven't been wearing dress for years.
Not forgeting the $8 ang bao for the bridemaid.. -.-" which we eventually increase it to $18 each. With the exception of Edwin who got $28 becos the groom misplace one of the $10 into his ang bao. Anyway.. Edwin have to suffer the torture of being "touch" and "hug" by the brothers when attempting to guard the door when auntie sneak in to open the gate and poor Peiying's shawl is tore as a result. My poor wrist.. I got a blue black as a result of that.
I wonder if we are talking about a Wedding... or a Fighting..
Anyway, let's hope that the couple enjoy themselves.. after all the hardship we went throught for them.. Let's ignore the 30sec french kiss I requested them to do.. (Which we dragged more then 30sec thanks to desmond..)
Felis and Joe.. Best Wishes to You Two.
Posting some pictures later..
Here it is..
My "victory"
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;
Comment
0 has spoken