Please teach me how to manage my emotions.. It's rather out of control lately, and I know but i can't dun seems to be controlling it.
Really.. It's tired..
I wouldn't have break my numbers of record for crying during this month.. Well, maybe it will par with that month when my dad is hospitalise for his heart problem. Never had emotions been so hard to control.. Haiz..
WTF is happening? I need a psychologist or wat? The problem is.. I have no idea wat's affecting me that badly.. isit my dad's conditions? my sis's resignation? my mom's job? my sis's entry to her new sch? or my own personal issues?
It doesn't pay good to be nice.. As i just mentioned to one of my friends, at the moment.. all i can think of is to hurt everyone near me (beside my family and work). And yes.. i do mean every single friend/stranger that comes near me.
All these years.. I have been trying so hard to be good and nice to everyone. Now I just feel like hurting everyone. I'm sad if i hurt u, but.. despite reminding myself tons of time that it's just some unbalance emotional issue.. it will just snap.
I'm sorry if I hurt anyone..
But.. is there anyone to help me? Tho, I will prolly hurt u if u come near me. I guess... I should really start going to the church or wat. I know.. if i asked.. all my friends will prolly help me.
Just keep yourself away from me for the moment.
There are only two types of person, those who likes Su's kompeito and those who don't. # ;